Fees for counselling services are covered by most extended health benefits plan. I am a Registered Social Worker, RSW, MSW with the BC College of Social Workers.

If counselling is not accessible to you due to your limited finances please let me know and we can look at how to support you and your family. All inquiries are welcome.

Adult/Youth Session (50 min)$130
Child Session (50 min)$130
Family Assessment (scheduled prior to child sessions): (50 min)$130
Family/Couple Sessions (80 min)$200
Book Your FREE phone consultation, click here FREE

Registered Social Workers (RSWs) are also authorized as ‘medical practitioners’ under the Income Tax Act for the purpose of claiming medical expenses on income tax returns.

Payment by cash or e-transfer is accepted.